Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ESSENTIAL READING!

Having attracted "The Secret" into my life, my mind is like a sponge and open to all that attracts me to my purpose in life. I was doing a search online one day, while considering having an online book club as a new business venture, and I ran across a link to Oprah's web site. Well, wouldn't yuou know, she's was already doing one.

I got onto her online class last night to listen to Eckhart Tolle talk about "A New Earth, Awakening to your Life's Purpose." and I was organized with my book, notebook, printed course materials and my mother's bible. I was about a half hour into the class and I got booted and couldn't get back on, but it seemed that what I had heard there, started my mind on a journey of discovery. I am grateful for my computer today.

The entire time I have been reading this book, I have had so many AHA moments that I can't
count them. The biggest one was that some of the bible verses he showed reference to were highlighted in my mother's bible. My mind went rampant with thoughts about her bible and a discovery I made that took me 25 years to get to. You can read about it at:
ourgratitude-rosee285
our gratitude in business
rosee285 at powerful intentions

These are all of my blogs. It turned out to be an interesting and productive night, even though I could not continue watching the class. I did get a chance to get on today, in the archives that Oprah has set up, for the class. It is lasting for 10 weeks and if you have not yet read Tolle's book, it is an essential read believe me. If you don't feel the AHA in the first chapter continue reading until you do. If you still don't feel it, put it down and go back at another time to read it, because it definitely will come, when your life awakens to it's purpose.

No comments: