Thursday, March 6, 2008

PREPARE TO READ!

I find myself lately having to prepare my space when reading. I must have everything within arms reach, so I begin by having the right materials handy and each of the books I am working on.

I always have a notebook set up for each book, I find a college ruled Mead one subject notebook works well. As I run across a line in the book that I need to refer back to I use myPost it Highlighter Pen and flags. Flags are great because they can be placed right next to the actual line you have highlighted and you can even make a very small note. I like to use the page number as a reference to a paragraph I am writing about. You can find these products.

If I am working at the computer I like the small Mead memo pads for storing page and line numbers along with passwords. I like knowing my passwords are all in one place. The Mead ruled index cards that come spiral bound are really good for this too.

Once I have everything organized I begin to read, having everything at hand makes for a product read.

Make a choice to watch it, read it or live it…but at least try it, and remember this:
THE SECRET

Thoughts do become things.
There are no coincidences.
Miracles are all around us.
Ask, Believe and you will receive.
It all begins with baby steps.

No comments: