Friday, April 18, 2008

CHECK OUT NEW BOOKS!

Grace, did you forget something?Image by corsi photo via FlickrCheck out some new reading material!
Horses, Dogs and Cats are all some of our best friends...I know my cat POGO is my BFF.

Why Do Horses Sleep Standing Up?

Why Do Dogs Drink Out of the Toilet?

When life changes, where do you look for answers, I always turn to books. I believe that knowledge is power and if you ever think you are the only one experiencing a problem or something that gives you great joy, look for some reading material and you will always find the answers.


Why Do I Keep Doing That? Why Do I Keep Doing That?

When the Road Turns

When Misery is Company

What's Right With You

THIS IS A QUESTION EVERYONE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER ASKS THEMSELVES:
What If . . .

No comments: